green matrix malaysia - kuantan airport car rental companies
Green Matrix Car Rental is Car Rental Company located in major city in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak. Currently we have Over 1,000 Unit of Vehicles comprising of economy, compact, sedan, MPV, 4WD, Van Luxury cars. At Green Matrix Car Rental we always Try Hard To Give The Best Services to you.
- Self drive car rental
- Chauffuer services
- Long term & short term leasing
green matrix malaysia depot information
Green Matrix Malaysia Rental Terms for travel between 01-Aug-2015 and 31-Dec-2019
An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards are Visa and MasterCard.
The balance is payable directly to the supplier on arrival.
The supplier accepts Cash or Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
Payment methods used to take security bonds
1. Credit Card authorisation
The amount will be pre-authorised based on vehicle group. This will be automatically released provided the vehicle is returned in satisfying condition after the rental.
If the rental period is over 10 days, the excess will be charged directly to the credit card (over 10 days, banks usually release back automatically pre-authorisation)
2. Cash is acceptable:
1). If our branch can't make the pre autorisation, customers are required to have a cash security deposit for Group A (RM300), Group B (RM500) Group C (RM1,000) and Group D (RM1,500). You can pay the security deposit during car collection.
2). The security deposit will be refunded upon return of the vehicle provided it is returned in satisfying condition.
Terms & Conditions
1. Delivery and collection within 10KM radius will be FREE of charge. Delivery and collection above 10KM will incur charges of MYR10 + MYR1.06/KM. The hirer will be informed of the additional charge for delivery and collection.
2. Drivers must be between 23 and 65 years old. Other nationals who hold a valid driving license in English can drive in Malaysia for a maximum of 3 months. Probational licence holders will not be accepted.
3. An additional charge of MYR15 per trip will apply for delivery and collection before 08:00 and after 17:00.
4. Currently Green Matrix Car Rental does not have a counter at the airport, however delivery and collection to and from airport are FREE of charge. Please contact our representative during arrival.
4. The driver needs to bring a photocopy of Identity Card/Passport and driving licence during vehicle collection.
5. Before collecting the vehicle, the hirer is required to check for any damage to the vehicles. The hirer is also advised to check for spare tyre, tyre opener and tools of the vehicle. If the hirer finds any damage or missing part before collecting the vehicle, please inform our staff immediately. Any damage or missing part that is not reported earlier will be considered under the hirer responsibility.
7. Minimum rental is 24 hours. Any extension above 12 hours is considered a full day rental.
8. All vehicles are fully insured with standard motor vehicle policy. However the hirer is responsible for the following excess amounts: MYR1,500 (Group A), MYR2,000 (Group B), MYR3,000 (Group C) and MYR5,000 (Group D).
9. The hirer can reduce the excess to RM500 by purchasing an optional Excess Protection policy for MYR20 per day (Group A), MYR30 per day (Group B), MYR40 per day (Group C) and MYR50 per day (Group D).
10. The hirer is required to pay a security deposit of MYR500 if the hirer purchases the Excess Protection option. The security deposit will be refunded upon return of the vehicle if no damages have occurred during the rental period and provided the driver did not receive any fines.
11. All insurance and excess protection policies are deemed not valid for damage due to careless action, negligence, illegal or improper use of the vehicle.
12. The collision damage waiver only applies for collision between two moving objects. Any damage while the vehicle is stationary will be under the hirer's full responsibility and subjected to the above excess and excess protection rules.
13. For any damage involving a third party, the hirer is required to collect information from the third party driver such as the driver’s name, ID/Passport, driving licence and vehicle registration number. If the claim cannot be made against third party insurance, all damage will be under the hirer's responsibility and subjected to the above excess or excess protection.
14. The hirer is reminded that underbody and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance and excess protection is void if the vehicle is driven on unsealed and unmade road or surface.
15. The hirer is required to contact our representatives to inform us of any event such as accidents or car theft.
16. Smoking is prohibited inside the car. A penalty fee of MYR300 will be charged for cleaning any unpleasant odour.
17. All traffic summons (if any) will be under the hirer's responsibility. A penalty fee of MYR50 will be charged if the customer failed to pay the summons within the time specified.
18. For long term rental, the hirer is responsible to return the car at our nearest branch if the car is due for servicing. We reserve the right to charge a penalty fee of MYR1 per KM after 500 KM exceeding the service limit.
19. Speed limit for highway in Malaysia is 110 KM/hr, while normal road is 90 KM/hr. Please drive carefully and obey traffic rules.
20. Please inform us if you want to return the vehicle early or extend the rental.
21. All cancellations must be notified 24 hours before the booking date. We reserve the right to charge a full day rental for cancellations less than 24 hours.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier's terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Car rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency):
To change dates or times that result in a recalculation of rental rates, or to change vehicles or locations: 25.00
To add or remove extras to/from a confirmed booking: 10.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking. In the event you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Car Rental Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.